There are only a few things that need to be said about this long run.
1. It was with Nic, Mallani rode her moutain bike next to us,
2. It was 45km in 4:30,
3. Only had a small piece of cake and some lollies as fuel, taking in 2L total of fluids,
4. It gave me a taste of what I will face at Glasshouse 100 mile:
- Having things go wrong outside of my control that I will want to (but shouldn't) become frustrated at,
- The goat track and the Beerwah loop,
- being on a wide fire trail in the heat of the day,
- Feeling whipped, licked, smashed and destroyed, yet still running (as opposed to walking).
Overall, it was a fun run with good friends.