- 90 minute run on the steepest/messiest/thinnest trails of Cootha with Ben Duffus,
- Breakfast at the markets with Nic and Mallani,
- Lunch at home with Vett,
- Chilled at the Boundary Hotel with Keiran, Mick, their friends and Sarah,
- Barefoot run along the river, 2km of which with Vett,
- First chat with Dad on the phone in a while,
- Out in West End with the boys for Lucas' birthday.
- Lazy morning, bit of uni work
- Lunch/shopping with Vett,
- Watching Benno conduct a Lion King medley (f**k yeah) which he arranged, at St Peters,
- 90 minute run on the steepest/messiest/thinnest trails of Cootha with Caine,
- Dinner at mum's.
Really opened up on the downhills with Caine, and we ran about half a k at 3:30 pace on the way back to the car park. Nothing like some good old friendly competition (although he did smash me up the CHR trail, and at the end of the sprint). Felt like the legs were finally starting to get back beneath me.
When the hell did I become so social? It seemed like only yesterday I was sleeping in the UQ canoe club/on Mount Cootha, my only contact with the outside world being the weekly foray to the pub and working at the call centre.
Anyways, it was a fantastic weekend. Here are some photos from Sunday Arvo:
(The next Andrew-Lloyd Weber/Elton John)
(Attempted emulation of Kilian Jornet on this stuff...)
(Warbo, getting ready to cream me up CHR)