Tuesday, December 13, 2011

#2: Mapleton Falls



The Monday before last, I headed up to the Sunshine Coast Hinterland with Vetti for a casual hike. I say casual, as the day before (blog to come) was a bit too much fun for the body to handle.
Setting myself in motion again was somewhat difficult, and Vetti kept runing ahead and taunting me, while I sat back and whined/bitched/moaned.
After a few hours though, it was all worth it:



at the turnaround, everything felt much better. I was enjoying myself enough not to notice this big fellow, but neither of us were very concerned by eachother's presence.

Carpet pythons are so placid and gentle; they have alot to teach Taipans, Tigers and Browns.

The day finished with a long stretch in the rain and an even longer car/train ride home. I'm loving the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment